Kingdom LC EP2
Kingdom LC EP2
Kingdom LC EP2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom LC EP2

Kingdom Last ChaosEP2 Forums. Talk, Rave, Vent, Discuss, or just say Hi

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» whats up with the game?
Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:07 am by [ADM]EvilShawn

» its ENOUGH!
Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:26 am by jaybaby1

» what's up with the attack stats?
Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:42 pm by riddle

» de risa...
Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:09 pm by Atazoth

» Its come to my attention
Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:50 am by DarKDeatH

» un nuevo fin de semana de trampas en mcs
Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:49 pm by AlmaCold

» Connection Failed
Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:05 pm by [ADM]EvilShawn

» mas trampas e irregularidades en MCS
Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:00 pm by AlmaCold

» como fabricar armadura/armas en monsine
Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:00 am by AlmaCold

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
Poll

Its come to my attention

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Atazoth

Its come to my attention  Empty
PostSubject: Its come to my attention    Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:54 pm

It has come to my attention that mata guild has been using illegal cheat engine and we have videos and enough evidence to prove it but they get away with it cause there spanish and buy cash well im not buying no more cash till there dealt with please give me your feedback on this
Back to top Go down
DarKDeatH

PostSubject: Re: Its come to my attention    Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 pm

I m 100% on your side Ata.They cheated at Sieges and nothing happened.It will be very interresting how much they donated to got Immunity ...
Yesterday at the first MCS an ENGLISH guy got banned for beeing there..and the full mata guild CHEATED and no one cares bout it..
Back to top Go down
rjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Its come to my attention    Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:14 am

I'm with you Ata! The only way Mata won MCS on Sunday is by cheating.. It is my opinion that with having lost quickly at DCS on Saturday, there is no way they could have won so easily against more people on Sunday without hacking. For those of us there it was obvious that this was the case. And as long as the Mata guild can cheat and get away with it, soon there will be others to follow. More and more players are going to be leaving this server because of the actions of a few.
@ Dark, The english guy was banned for being at MCS with a DCS guild tag. Which everyone knows is a huge No No. He has also been punished by the guild.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Atazoth

PostSubject: Re: Its come to my attention    Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:08 pm

are you still talking no one accused you directly so why you sound guilty so threatin to leave all you want and be a baby about it cause funy thing is last week i couldnt touch anyone in your guild but some how this week i could hmmm kinda strange to me how easier it is to kill them one week after they were accused

Back to top Go down
DarKDeatH

PostSubject: Re: Its come to my attention    Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:22 am

I remember..U LOST? Very Happy
We showed you,that u r not the best <3
and Asuna..OMG ASUNA?!..what was wrong with him? 2 meteos and DOWN O.O
well,u all was 2-4 meteos..just ur titan eustakio or somethin was the only one who survived a bit longer...
Greetings <3

Have a Nice Day <3

DarKDeatH aka. G0GETA
Back to top Go down
Atazoth

PostSubject: Re: Its come to my attention    Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:35 am

the admin banned all the broke rules so quit fking crying before i give you something to cry about the 3 people that broke the rules got banned just like last week when mortal used res scrolls they got banned and your clan did it and got banned so all you have really proven is that you did cheat and when justice was done you cried like a bitch as baby so if you need a hug all give you a hug love forever and always Ata
Back to top Go down
Atazoth

PostSubject: Re: Its come to my attention    Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:41 am

aww someones mad and needs a hug poor little alma so upset and you are crying all the people on both sides broke the rules and all were band and no u cant fk my mother she dont want to smell like tacos but you can fk me all you want baby all fall asleep and you will fall in love
Back to top Go down
DarKDeatH

PostSubject: Re: Its come to my attention    Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:50 am

Alma...thats the biggest shit i ve ever readed..U leave cuz u dont want gettin insulted...HAHAHA Ur guild members are one of the most insulter on the server.and that u just lost because that u didnt prepared is bs.Prepared or not,u still lost.idc bout the shit that ur guild ppl are cheating or something.i give a shit of it.but gettin always insulted by 12 year old kids from ur guild is enough.Grow up,learn howto play the game and STOP CRYING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its come to my attention    Its come to my attention  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its come to my attention
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom LC EP2 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: