Kingdom LC EP2
Kingdom LC EP2
Kingdom LC EP2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom LC EP2

Kingdom Last ChaosEP2 Forums. Talk, Rave, Vent, Discuss, or just say Hi

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» whats up with the game?
Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:07 am by [ADM]EvilShawn

» its ENOUGH!
Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:26 am by jaybaby1

» what's up with the attack stats?
Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:42 pm by riddle

» de risa...
Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:09 pm by Atazoth

» Its come to my attention
Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:50 am by DarKDeatH

» un nuevo fin de semana de trampas en mcs
Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:49 pm by AlmaCold

» Connection Failed
Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:05 pm by [ADM]EvilShawn

» mas trampas e irregularidades en MCS
Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:00 pm by AlmaCold

» como fabricar armadura/armas en monsine
Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:00 am by AlmaCold

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
Poll

Weapon Attacks

Go down 
+6
[GS]AsunaChan
ShadowForce11
AlmaCold
rjohnson
[GS]xjustSmile
[HGM]Smoke
10 posters

Should The Attack On Weapons Be Set Back To What It Was Before
Yes
Weapon Attacks I_vote_lcap45%Weapon Attacks I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
No
Weapon Attacks I_vote_lcap55%Weapon Attacks I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
[HGM]Smoke
Admin

Weapon Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Attacks   Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:03 pm

The attack on weapons were recently increased. Ive been hearing and and seen with my own eyes people being 1 shot with weapons. The only thing i can think of the problem could be on our part could be is the weapon attack that was increased. So i will put up a vote to see if it should be set back to normal that way we can really see if the problem persist. So I would please ask the community to vote on this so we can put forth the change if need be. If the problem keeps going i would ask to make videos of the full screen of client and send them to me via skype. Thank You So Much for your time and Thank You for playing Kingdom.

OK SINCE PPL WERE MAKING MUTLI ACCOUNTS I AM GOING TO RESET THE VOTING STATS AND START IT ALL OVER. THOSE 2 PPL WHO MADE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS ARE NO LONGER WELCOMED ON THIS FORUM AND THIER VOTES WIL NOT BE ACCEPTED

Last edited by [HGM]Smoke on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomlastchaosep2.rpg-board.net
[GS]xjustSmile
Game Sage

Weapon Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Attacks   Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:07 pm

I like it how it is at the moment. Smile
Back to top Go down
rjohnson

Weapon Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Attacks   Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:12 pm

If every character had the ability to have 1 shot 1 kill weapons, it would be different. As I see it right now there are some who have them and some who don't which puts the some who don't at a serious disadvantage during DCS or MCS.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ShadowForce11

Weapon Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Attacks   Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:28 pm

need to check into the HR and think about lowering it with it high it will bring the attack up as well the high hr we have makes to were u can't miss
Back to top Go down
[HGM]Smoke
Admin

Weapon Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Attacks   Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:33 pm

The HR isnt high.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomlastchaosep2.rpg-board.net
[GS]AsunaChan
[GS]AsunaChan

Weapon Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Attacks   Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Haver yo sinceramente el juego esta creciendo y hay que ir probando cosa y equilibrandolas pero en todos los lc que e jugando y son muchos, el daño es siempre asi si se quejan pues es su problema si tanto se queja que se adapten y dejen de quejarse ya joder.

Ademas si bajais el daño de las armas con la afinidad de merak sera imposible matar, es una locura bajar el daño de las armas seria impossible jugar agusto y divertirse en modo pk que es lo que la gente le gusta mas si retocais el daño de las armas vais a empeorar el juego mucho mas.....

Haver I honestly the game is growing and there have to try something and equilibrating but in all that and playing and lc are many, the damage is always so if they complain it is their problem if both complain that fit and stop complaining and fuck.

Also if you go down the weapons damage merak affinity will be impossible to kill, it's crazy down the weapon damage would be impossible to play and have fun agusto pk mode which is what people like but if the damage retocais weapons are going to worsen the game much more .....
Back to top Go down
Arker

Weapon Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Attacks   Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:05 pm

opino como el resto de mi clan ke no al cambio estan bien como estan
Back to top Go down
[ADM]EvilShawn
Admin

Weapon Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Attacks   Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:18 pm

We need to see ALL VOTES not your word on it, it does not matter if they all say NO, We need to see the proof from each person. this is NOT a guild vote it is a person vote, if they cannot register an account tell them to try a different browser...if we cannot see there vote on poll there vote will not count!

Back to top Go down
roxxy

roxxy

Weapon Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Attacks   Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Es mejor que se quede como esta actualmente, porque si no os vais a cargar el juego y va a ser mas aburrido y nadie jugará, asin que se quede asin..
Un Saludo flower
Back to top Go down
Arker

Weapon Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Attacks   Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:19 pm

espero que no vuelvan a resetear hubiera sido mas facil anular los votos....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Attacks   Weapon Attacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Attacks
Page 1 of 1